1. Chances are you too are part of the average demographic.
2. If you want something done properly, do it yourself – unless it involves hard labour, where a compromise is generally acceptable.
3. The smallest of details can make the biggest and longest lasting of impressions.
4. It is an impulse to shake an offered hand – salesmen and crooks know this, and crooked salesmen are oft to employ it.
5. The only thing sadder than making a drunken call to an ex is not having an ex to call.
6. It’s possible to go so far East that you end up West.
7. It is better to be safe than dead.
8. When fulfilling the ego, the fact people are aware of your achievements is more important than the achievements themselves.
9. There is something innately wrong with people who aspire to political office.
10. Most of the time it’s all too serious.